Depression from the most mild to the very debilitating can have a single cause or a combination of many things.
Are you subject to chemical or nutritional imbalance, in a job or relationship you hate or has that leadlight window hobby subject you to lead poisoning which can impair the nervous system? Are you a sensitive person that just pick up on all the negativity around you?
Identifying the cause is key to experiencing the relief from it. You can’t fix what you don’t know. Kinesiology’s strength is identifying causes.
How kinesiology can help depression…
Using various techniques kinesiology also helps a depressed person identify, process and resolve past and present emotional issues, which in turn enables them to devise an appropriate course of action towards situations that are causing them difficulties.
Kinesiology may also benefit symptoms of depression by:
- Helping the individual take control of their physical health.
- Improving the way in which the individual uses their mind by training the neurology to work better.
- Implementing stress-management techniques.
- Managing and eliminating pain.
- Encouraging positive long-term goals.
- Increasing overall energy levels.
- Reducing physical anxiety in the body.
- Increasing levels of self-esteem and confidence.
- Eliminating negative thought patterns and belief systems.
- Providing techniques that assist with both sleep patterns and energy levels.
- Improving overall concentration and focus levels.