The International Diploma in Professional Kinesiology Practice is comprised of five modules.
- One Module called PKP2, contains 16 units of professional material that augment your clinical skills with 512 hours of regional protocols for muscle management, joint care, mental, emotional and brain integration skills, and the balancing of the body’s milieu intérieur to the environment.
- Three Modules relate to your clinical work and personal experience. ICPKP requires this so your clients will received more from you because of your greater knowledge, skillfulness and mastery.
- One Module is home study – and is common to both Kinesiology and nutritional therapy.
- “Other” Units: Colleges using PKP™ materials may include in their curricula units of generic health material (eg. Legal and Ethical Compliance) See ‘Individual Country Requirements‘ below.
ICPKP Diploma Curriculum
Protocols for Professional Kinesiology Practice™
- Muscle Integration and Skin Activation Protocols
- Shoulder, Elbow, Hand Muscle Protocols
- Hip, Leg, Foot Muscle Protocols
- Head, Neck and Trunk Protocols
- Touch, Clothes and Environment Protocols
- Emotional Anatomy and Emotional Intelligence
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) and Cranial Protocols
- Ligament and Joint Protocols
- Inflexibility, Injury and Strain Protocols
- Dietary and Lifestyle Modification Protocols
- Immune Mismatch Responses: “Allergies and Sensitivities”
- Adrenal, Geopathic and Life Energy Protocols
- Cleansing and Detoxification Protocols
- Genetic and Meridian Emotional Release Protocols
- Subconscious Self Perception
- Basic Brain Integration Skills and Protocols
- Supervised Student Clinic experience – 50 hours
- Clinical Practice Client Sessions (mentored) – 75 hours-
- Personal Kinesiology Sessions (with an approved ICPKP Diploma Graduate) – Minimum 5
- Anatomy & Physiology 1 – Detailed knowledge of A&P – Analyse and respond to client health information and use specific health terminology to communicate effectively.