Pre-requisite: ICPKP Advanced Diploma of Kinesiopractic®
The term Kinesiopractic® is the Registered Trademark of ICPKP. You now become a Registered Kinesiopractor®. Registration is reserved for those who attain competency at the conclusion of this Graduate Diploma in all ICPKP units.
The International Graduate Diploma of Kinesiopractic® is comprised of five modules.
- One Module called PKP4, contains 12 units (384 hours) to further enhance your clinical accumen.
- One Module is home study – and is common to both Kinesiology and nutritional therapy.
- Three Modules relate to your clinical work and personal experience.
Graduate Diploma Curriculum
- Colour and Sound
- Rituals and Motivational Messages
- Co-dependency and Role Reversal
- Compulsive Behaviours
- Spiritual Issues
- Behavioural Genetics 1 – Personology and Physiognomy
- Behavioural Genetics 2 – Personology and Physiognomy
- Brain Integration Skills 2
- Personality Typing
- Meridian Energy Techniques
- Holographic Reflexes and Perception
- Trigger Points
NUT 1 Provide Basic Dietary Advice
Supervised Student Clinic experience – 50 hours
Clinical Practice Client Sessions (mentored) – 75 hours-
Personal Kinesiology Sessions (with an approved ICPKP Diploma Graduate) – Minimum 5