The International Advanced Diploma of Kinesiopractic® is comprised of four modules. The term Kinesiopractic® is the Registered Trademark of ICPKP. You become a Kinesiopractor®.
One Module called PKP3, contains 13 units (416 hours) to further augment your clinical skills.
Three Modules relate to your clinical work and personal experience.
Advanced Diploma Curriculum
- Advanced Protocols for Professional Kinesiology Practice™
- Dreams, Goals and Attitudes
- Releasing Limiting Stress Responses
- Flow Essences
- Gems and other Vibrational Energy Fields
- Metaphysical Energy Fields
- Hypertonic Muscle Release – Basic
- Hypertonic Muscle Release – Arms and Legs
- Hypertonic Muscle Release – Head, Neck, Torso
- Pelvic Postures and Sacral Balancing
- Breast and Other Lymph Clearing
- Red Flags in Kinesiology – Diagnosis and Treatment vs the PKP™ Protocol
SSC Supervised Student Clinic experience 50 hours
CPS Clinical Practice Client Sessions (mentored) 75 hours OC
PKS Personal Kinesiology Sessions (with an approved ICPKP Diploma Graduate) Minimum 5